This is our highest priority role right now and we’re looking to hire a few people for it.
Your job would be to create educational content for devs around web3.
We’re also interested in people who can help us create non-technical educational web3 content as well (ex. web3 for designers, web3 for marketers, etc). Just let us know when you apply what you’d wanna do. Ideally, the same person can do both!
Really this job is about you learning new technologies really quickly, and then being able to communicate them to a mass audience via content you create.
Examples of stuff you might be working on:
- Create new projects to help devs learn new protocols by actually building with them. You’d be collaborating directly with the teams at places like Polygon, Ethereum, Solana, etc. Most of our content is written content, but, we want you to help us go to the next level with things like high-quality recorded videos, livestreams, etc.
- Create a little “web3 content studio”, we’ll give you $10,000 and you can go find some office space and build a place to record content and have it feel really premium. Maybe you could even invite other people there and start a podcast, we could experiment!
- Creating content around the newest web3 libraries/products like Alchemy, ThirdWeb, etc to helps devs understand how to use them and how they work.
- Partnering with top tech personalities on YouTube / Twitter and creating content alongside them to help push web3 to a larger audience.
A person that could be a good fit.
- A hacker at heart w/ the ability to communicate to a larger audience.
- Has already built tons of their own personal projects and shipped them.
- Already writing or creating content around about tech/programming on their blog or Twitter.
Buildspace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Candidates and employees are always evaluated based on merit, qualifications, and performance. We will never discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, martial status, mental or physical disability, or any other legally protected status.